What To Bring
The following is a list of items clients may bring and may not bring during their treatment.
Things Resident Should Bring:
- 7 days of clothing
- Toiletries (no ethyl alcohol)
- Spiritual or AA Reading Material
- Pictures of family/significant others (no frames)
- Good Attitude
- Motivation for Change
- 30-40 gallon tote box (or items will be placed in a 30 gallon bag.
- Transparency and Honesty
- Open Mind
- Appropriate Reading Material
- Mp3 Player that does not connect to internet and has no camera (NO CELLPHONES)
The following are articles/items that are not allowed during your residency and shall be considered contraband. This is not an all-inclusive listing and subject to change.
Things not allowed (Contraband):
- Pants/shirts with holes, pants/shirts with inappropriate logos, or short shorts
- Weapons, condoms, straight razors
- Cell Phone, laptop computer, televisions or any other electronic devices
- Gang paraphernalia, including bandanas, drawings, writings and symbols
- Chewing Tobacco, vape or e-cig, rolling tobacco or rolling papers
- Alcohol, Illegal Substances, paraphernalia or Prescriptions not approved by the Medical Director
- Suitcases, purses, luggage, duffle bags, backpacks, etc. (all items must be in a tote box or items will be placed in a 30 gallon bag upon admission).
- Nail polish, nail polish remover, hair coloring products, pencil sharpener/eyeliner sharpener
- Wire hangers, shoe polish, scissors
- Energy Supplements
- No Aerosol or Toiletries containing alcohol (no perfume/cologne and no mouthwash)
- NO FOOD, SNACKS OR DRINKS
Items considered to be contraband are not allowed during your stay with Unhooked Recovery